Adax ALO Oil Filled Electric Radiator, Low Profile, Wall Mounted, With Fused Spur Timer.
This version of Adax’s Oil Filled Electric Radiator range is 300mm high – ideal for low walls such as conservatories.ﾠ the Adax ALO is an economic and efficient electric heater. Filled with thermodynamic gel / oil to heat the radiator surface rapidly and evenly. The gel maintains heat for a period after the thermostat is turned off, reducing the use of electricity and saving you more money. The electronic thermostat maintains a low surface temperature by switching the heater on and off rapidly, providing only as much energy as is required, to preserve the desired temperature, is supplied to the heater.
- A quality electric wall heater, made in Europe by industry-leading Norwegian manufacturer Adax.
- Built to high standards with a long 5 year guarantee.
- 30 day returns policy for peace of mind.
- Silent, economic & efficient electric wall heater.
- Slimline / slim, central heating-style panel design.
- Ideal electric heater for Home, Office, Bedroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Caravan, Outbuilding, Shed, Rural Buildings.
- Doesn’t burn oxygen or dust. Ideal for allergy or asthma sufferers. Uses radiant heating.
- Electronic Thermostat, On/Off switch, Overheat Protection.
- Lot 20 / ErP compliant. Saving energy consumption by up to 20% over similar heaters.
- The precision electric thermostat and room sensors are recognise the slightest drop in the temperature and adjust the heater accordingly, maintaining a comfortable room temperature.
- Open Window Detection- The heater detects a sudden reduction in the room temperature caused by an open window. Then temporarily stops heating, so no energy is being wasted and resumes after a short while.
- Countdown time settings. For 1 week Imitate the times when you want the radiator on and off and the heater will repeat afterwards.
- Simple wall mounting brackets (fixing kit included) ﾀﾓ easy to install.
- Clearance space required: Below heater: 50mm. Above heater: 150mm
- 1.2m power cable – exits the electric heater from the rear right.
- Mains Plug NOT Fitted.
Mains Voltage: 220-240V / 50Hz
- 2 year guarantee.
Please note:ﾠ This heater is Horizontal mount only.
About the FST-77a Fused Spur Timer
This electric heater is supplied with the Timeguard FST77A Fused Spur 24 hour / 7 day timer. You will be able to select the exact times and temperatures you desire. While utilising the time settings enables you to efficiently manage your energy consumption.
Timeguard FST-77a Fused Spur Timer Specifications:
- Fused-Spur Box Overlay Timer
- Neat & Tidy Fixed Installation Add-On
- Full 24/7 Timer Presets
- Clear, Legible Display
- 2 Hour Boost & memory
- Easy Control From Spur
The Solaire FST77A is a 7 day fused spur time switch for controlling electric heated towel rails.
It replaces a fused spur box and mounts directly onto the wall where the mains power socket would normally go. The towel warmer can then be direct wired to it to allow for 24 hour / 7 day timer control.
Please note: If using with an electric towel warmer, the timer must be situated outside of the bathroom on the other side of the wall. It is not splash proof.
- Allows weekday/weekend (5 x 2 day) or individual 7 day programme selections.
- Four ON/OFF programmes are available and if selected to operate over all 7 days, up to 28 ON and OFF programmes per week.
- Permanent OFF and timed outputs available.
- Easy view 24 hour digital clock/timer display.
- Optional 1 or 2 hour boost facility.
- Automatic Summer/Winter time changeover.
- Self-cancelling override.
- Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- Programme advance and review options.
- BS1362 fuse replaceable from front.
- Double pole switch for ease of control.
- Integral memory back up battery retains programmes in event of power failure.
- Fits a single gang wall box min. 25mm deep
- Specifications. Timer Mode:7 Day.
- Setting Type: Digital.
- Operating Voltage: 230V AC.
- Switch Rating: 230V AC13A Resistive (3kW).
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40Degrees C
- 2 year guarantee.
Product Specifications – Adax ALO Oil Filled Electric Radiator, Low Profile, Wall Mounted
|Model||Power (Watts)||Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||Room Size Heated(m2)||Weight (Kg)|
|ADAX ALO 040||400||300 x 900 x 90||5||7|
|ADAX ALO 060||600||300 x 1140 x 90||7.5||9|
|ADAX ALO 080||800||300 x 1380 x 90||10||10|