Evaporative Coolers are another way to cool air in warm climates with low humidity. Unlike central air conditioning systems that recirculate the same air, evaporative coolers provide a steady stream of fresh air into the house (by positioning it in front of an open window). In low-humidity areas, evaporating water into the air provides a natural and energy-efficient means of cooling.
- The Olso Air Cooler is a necessity on warm days with its powerful air throw fan (cold air fan) and super effective evaporative cooling system.
- Ideal for home, office, conservatory, kitchen, bedroom, dining room, living room, hotel, caravan.
- The powerful air throw fan has an auto swing vent (up / down), helping to circulate the cold air throughout he room.
- Low Power (75W) – energy efficient / economic to run
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Length in mm) 755 x 355 x 355 mm.
- Suitable for rooms up to 23 metres cubed.
- 7.5L tank capacity, nearly 8 hours use per fill
- Daytime, night-time and eco modes.
- Cool water pads for additional cooling power. No maintenance or servicing. Simply add water and turn on (Cooling pads dye water green to indicate they are filtering correctly).
- Remote Control.
- Duration timer – set between 1 and 12 hours for automatic turn off.
- Air Purifier (ionizer)
- Ice Chamber.
- Portable wheels included.
- Supplied with a 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: There are four wheels supplied with the Air Cooler. One of the wheels is packaged behind the water tray. You have to remove the water pump and pull out the tray to get to it.
Full Product Description
On a hot summer’s day a fresh breeze is a welcome relief. The Oslo evaporative air cooler provides this with a sleek modern design, outstanding cooling power and eco friendliness. Evaporative coolers blow cold air through wet cooling pads to chill the air. This offers more cooling power that a regular cooling fan.
The Olso’s highly efficient cooling pads have an increased surface area, to ensure the air absolutely cooled and filtered before being blown into the room. There is the option to store ice in the cooler’s tray – doing this will further reduce the air temperature. The Oslo has a 7.5l water tank which will give approximately 8 hours use from one fill.
To ensure widespread coverage the fan has a swing function. Also included is a duration timer (set automatic switch-off between 1 – 12 hours, 3 modes (daytime, nightime and eco), remote controller and air purifier / ionizer. The rear of the cooler features a dust / bug filter, protecting the air filters and ensuring the cooler remains hygienic. Unlike air conditioning units, coolers don’t require CFC gasses or servicing, making coolers a more environmentally friendly, cost effective and hassle free to run.
Despite the great cooling power, the Oslo only consumes 75w, a similar amount of energy to a light bulb. The lightweight body and caster wheels means the cooler can be easily moved around. With with the addition of wet cooling pads air coolers are more effective than a single fan. As the cold wet pads coll down the air that is being blown. The modern and minimalist design of the Oslo allows it to discreetly integrate with its environment.