Aura Cube Square Tube Dual Fuel Towel Warmer (Chrome)
For Central Heating and Mains Electric Connection.
TOP QUALITY TOWEL WARMER – VERY WELL MADE – 10 YEAR GUARANTEE – 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
This dual fuel model runs on gas and electric and is supplied with dual fuel valves and a PTC electric element. This is ideal for running on electric in warmer months and central heating in Winter.
The electric element is splash proof / IP67 rated. The radiator valves are solid brass, chrome plated, with a 1/2″ BSP thread.
Our heated towel rails meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
Product Specifications: Aura Cube Square Tube Dual Fuel Towel Warmer (White / Grey / Beach)
- Top quality Designer Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Style / Type: straight / flat, modern, vertical ladder, 25mm square tube design.
- Colour: chrome.
- Wall-mounted. Wall-mounted. Wall Projection = 105mm to front face of towel bars. Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions.
- Pipe centres = 510mm, /- 3mm.
- Pipe connections: 1/2″ or 1/2 Inch BSP (15mm).
- Voltage: 220-240V AC.
- Ideal for room spaces such as kitchen, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, static caravan, hotel.
The Aura Cube Square Tube Dual Fuel Towel Warmer is available in different sizes and colours. We sell central heating, electric and dual fuel versions. We also sell a range of accessories.
|Model||Colour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||BTU/hr 50C||Electric (Watts)||Thermostatic (Watts)|
ASTMB117 anti-corrosive salt tested to 250 hrs
Superbly finished quality rail
High Output Guaranteed
Free Next Day Delivery
Get fast and free delivery on all our UK shipments* and discounted rates to Highlands and Islands (see *) and mainland Europe.
*excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands,
Isle Of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and Channel Islands
Join thousands of satisfied customers; we’re so sure you will find our products superior in every way, we’ve placed a 10 year Guarantee on all of this range.
Peace of Mind
Need help? Check our FAQs & User Manuals or call us between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday on 01325 717899. You can always email us email us