The Aura Curve is a curved heated towel rail with thick flat panel bars, providing a higher heat output. Available in ice white, lava grey and beach / sand colours. It is very well made with a 10 year guarantee and 30 day returns policy. This designer dual fuel bathroom towel radiator is for connection to mains electric and central heating. Our towel warmers meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
This dual fuel heated towel rail runs on gas and electric and is supplied with radiator valves and a PTC electric element. This is ideal for running on electric in warmer months and central heating in Winter. The electric element is splash proof / IP67 rated. The radiator valves are solid brass, chrome plated, with a 1/2″ BSP thread and 15mm pipe connection.Our heated towel rails meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
Product Specification: Aura Curve Flat Panel Dual Fuel Towel Warmer (White / Grey / Beach)
- Top quality Designer Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Style / Type: straight / flat, modern, vertical ladder, curved flat panel design.
- Colours: ice white, lava grey, beach (sand).
- Size range: Small / Compact / Narrow, Medium / Regular, Tall / Large.
- Wall-mounted. Wall-mounted. Wall Projection = 105mm to front face of towel bars. Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions.
- Pipe centres = 464mm, /- 3mm.
- Pipe connections: 1/2″ or 1/2 Inch BSP (15mm).
- Ideal for room spaces such as kitchen, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, static caravan, hotel.
The Aura Curve Flat Panel Dual Fuel Towel Warmer (White / Grey / Beach) is available in different sizes and colours. We sell central heating, electric and dual fuel versions. We also sell a range of accessories.
|Model||Colour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||BTU/hr 50C||Electric (Watts)||Thermostatic (Watts)|
|NG 5580||ICE WHITE – LAVA – BEACH||800||550||1544||200W||300W|
|NG 5512||ICE WHITE – LAVA – BEACH||1200||550||2382||300W||600W|
|NG 5516||ICE WHITE – LAVA – BEACH||1600||550||2817||400W||600W|