The Aura Steel is a stainless steel heated towel rail which has a long-lasting, durable finish. A 24 hour 7 day fused spur timer is included. It is very well made with a 10 year guarantee and 30 day returns policy. This dual fuel bathroom towel radiator is for connection to mains electric and central heating. Our towel warmers meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
This dual fuel heated towel rail runs on gas and electric and is supplied with radiator valves and a PTC electric element. This is ideal for running on electric in warmer months and central heating in Winter. The electric element is splash proof / IP67 rated. The radiator valves are solid brass, chrome plated, with a 1/2″ BSP thread and 15mm pipe connection.
Product Specification: Aura Steel Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Towel Warmer
- Top quality Deluxe Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator.
- Complete with Dual Fuel Valves & PTC Electric Heating Element
- Colour: Stainless Steel / Bright Chrome.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Ideal for room spaces such as kitchen, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, caravan, hotel.
- Available sizes: Width – 400mm, 550mm. Height – 40mm, 800mm, 1200mm, 1600mm.
- Size range: Small / Compact, Medium / Regular, Wide.
- Wall-mounted. Wall Projection = 95mm to front face of towel bars. Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions.
- Pipe centres = towel rail width minus 32mm / -3mm.
- Dimensions (W x H in mm) / Power Output in Watts: 550×800 �� 100W. 400×800, 550×800 �� 150W. 400×1200, 550×1200 �� 200W. 400×1600, 550×1600 �� 300W.
- Dimensions (W x H in mm) / BTU Output at Delta 50: 400×800 �� 1154. 400×1200 �� 1597. 400×1600 �� 2126. 450×550 �� 813. 550×800 �� 1324. 550×1200 �� 1833. 550×1600 �� 2442.
About the FST-77a Fused Spur Timer
This heated towel rail is supplied with the Timeguard FST77A Fused Spur 24 hour / 7 day timer. You will be able to select the exact times and temperatures you desire. While utilising the time settings enables you to efficiently manage your energy consumption.
Timeguard FST-77a Fused Spur Timer Specifications:
- Fused-Spur Box Overlay Timer
- Neat & Tidy Fixed Installation Add-On
- Full 24/7 Timer Presets
- Clear, Legible Display
- 2 Hour Boost & memory
- Easy Control From Spur
The Solaire FST77A is a 7 day fused spur time switch for controlling electric heated towel rails.
It replaces a fused spur box and mounts directly onto the wall where the mains power socket would normally go. The towel warmer can then be direct wired to it to allow for 24 hour / 7 day timer control.
Please note: If using with an electric towel warmer, the timer must be situated outside of the bathroom on the other side of the wall. It is not splash proof.
- Allows weekday/weekend (5 x 2 day) or individual 7 day programme selections.
- Four ON/OFF programmes are available and if selected to operate over all 7 days, up to 28 ON and OFF programmes per week.
- Permanent OFF and timed outputs available.
- Easy view 24 hour digital clock/timer display.
- Optional 1 or 2 hour boost facility.
- Automatic Summer/Winter time changeover.
- Self-cancelling override.
- Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- Programme advance and review options.
- BS1362 fuse replaceable from front.
- Double pole switch for ease of control.
- Integral memory back up battery retains programmes in event of power failure.
- Fits a single gang wall box min. 25mm deep
- Specifications. Timer Mode:7 Day.
- Setting Type: Digital.
- Operating Voltage: 230V AC.
- Switch Rating: 230V AC13A Resistive (3kW).
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40Degrees C
- 2 year guarantee.
This towel rail is available in different sizes. We sell central heating, electric and dual fuel versions. We also sell a range of accessories.
|Model||Colour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||BTU/hr 50Degrees C||Electric (Watts)||Thermostatic (Watts)|