Tesy CN024 Splash Proof Electric Wall Heater With Timer.
The Tesy CN024 Compact Electric Panel Heater has a front vent design for maximum directional output. It uses convection heating to warm a room, whereby air flows into the bottom vent, is heated by an element and rapidly circulates through the room via the top vent. This model has a narrower width than the standard CN04, and projects slighty further from the wall. This enables it to have a smaller, wider electric element, and it can fit in tighter room spaces as a result. Features: IP24 rated (splash proof, suitable for bathrooms and kitchens). Top Mounted LED temperature display. Built-in 24 hour 7 day timer. Room temperature thermostat (12-30C with anti-frost stat set to 5C). Delay start/ stop function – 96 hours, Sleep function, Overheat Protection, Child lock / Tamper Proof.
This electric panel heater is ideal for heating room spaces such as home, office, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, caravan, hotel, shed, outbuilding, extensions. The Tesy CN024 is Lot 20 / ErP compliant making it economic and energy efficient. Supplied with a 5 Year Guarantee.
Power output options:
500W / 500 Watt (for heating a 6m2 room space)
1000W / 1000 Watt / 1 Kilowatt kW (for heating a 12m2 room space)
1500W / 1500 Watt / 1.5 Kilowatt kW (for heating a 18m2 room space)
2000W 2000 Watt / 2 Kilowatt kW (for heating a 24m2 room space)
2500W / 2500 Watt / 2.4 Kilowatt kW (for heating a 28m2 room space)
- A quality electric wall heater.
- Built to high standards with a long 5 year guarantee.
- Delivery is free to most UK areas (see exceptions below), with fast shipping from our UK warehouse.
- 30 day returns policy for peace of mind.
The CNO24 is equipped with the latest technology in the heating market. Saving energy consumption by up to 21%* over similar heaters.
- 24 / 7 timer, hour by hour timer with Thermostat control. Select the a different temperatures throughout the day.
- The precision electric thermostat and room sensors are actuate to 0.1 of a degree, and recognise the slightest drop in the temperature and adjust the heater accordingly, maintaining a comfortable room temperatures.
- Adaptive ECO Start- The heater records and learns how long is needed the heat the room. Enabling it to determine exactly when the heater needs to start. To ensure that the desired temperature is reached at the selected time. Ensuring that the room is warm for the time you set your programmes to come on.
- Compliant with 2018 EU Heating Regulations (ErP / Lot 20).
- Silent, economic & efficient electric wall heater (also known as a panel heater, electric radiator, convection heater or convector radiator).
- Slimline, flat panel design with a front vent. Ideal electric heater for Home, Bathroom, Kitchen, Office, Bedroom, Conservatory, Caravan, Outbuilding, Shed, Rural Buildings.
- Top Mounted LED display indicating desired and actual room temperature
- Sensitive (accurate to 0.1C) Room Temperature Thermostat 10-30C with Anti-frost stat set to 5C
- Wall Mounted Electric Heater with Front Grille Design for Maximum Directional Output
- Delay start/ stop function – 96 hours, Sleep function, Overheat Protection, Tamper Proof
- Class II Product, IP24 Bathroom-Rated (Splashproof)
- Doesn’t burn oxygen or dust. Ideal for allergy or asthma sufferers. Uses convection heating – no moving fan to blow out particles.
- Arrives complete with wall mounting brackets and fixings, with a moulded 3-pin UK Plug. Simple to install and easy to operate.
- Mains Voltage: 220-240V / 50Hz.
Image: Tesy CN024 Control Panel (situated at the top right of heater, to the rear)
Product Specifications & Dimensions – Tesy CN024
|Model||Power (Watts)||Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||Room Size Heated(m2)||Weight (Kg)|
|TESY CN024050EIS||500||400 x 430 x 150||6||2.8|
|TESY CN04100EIS||1000||400 x 550 x 150||12||3.3|
|TESY CN024150EIS||1500||450 x 620 x 150||18||3.7|
|TESY CN024200EIS||2000||450 x 820 x 150||24||4.2|
|TESY CN024250EIS||2500||450 x 1000 x 150||28||5|
- This heater is Horizontal mount only.
- The cable exits to the rear right hand side of the heater.
- A wall fixing kit is included.
- Cable length is as follows: 1.5m, UK plug attached.