Timeguard FST77A Fused Spur Timer For Electric Wall Heaters, Towel Rails.
The FST-77A is a 7 day fused spur time switchfor controlling combination boilers, storage heaters, convector/panel heaters, towel warmers, water heaters, washing machines and dish washers. It replaces a fused spur box and mounts directly onto the wall where the mains power socket would normally go. The panel heater / radiator / towel warmer etc can then be direct wired to it to allow for 24 hour / 7 day timer control. Please note: If using with an electric towel warmer, the timer must be situated outside of the bathroom on the other side of the wall. It is not splashproof.
- Features: Allows weekday/weekend (5 2 day) or individual 7 day programme selections.
- Four ON/OFF programmes are available and if selected to operate over all 7 days, up to 28 ON and OFF programmes per week.
- Permanent OFF and timed outputs available.
- Easy view 24 hour digital clock/timer display.
- Optional 1 or 2 hour boost facility. Automatic Summer/Winter time changeover.
- Self-cancelling override.
- Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- Programme advance and review options.
- BS1362 fuse replaceable from front.
- Double pole switch for ease of control.
- Integral memory back up battery retains programmes in event of power failure.
- Fits a single gang wall box min. 25mm deep.
- Part No. FST77A Specifications.
- Timer Mode:7 Day. Setting Type: Digital. Operating Voltage: 230V AC. Switch Rating: 230V AC13A Resistive (3kW). Operating Temperature: -10 to 40C