Refund and Cancellation Policy
Changed your mind?
Unhappy with your order? That’s not a problem. Post the item back for a refund.
Unless faulty, the item must be returned within 30 days of receiving delivery. The item must be: in the original condition, undamaged and unused. Otherwise it will not be eligible for a refund.
Outside of the 30 period we offer a 60 day period where the item can be credited or exchanged for another item. (As long as the item remains in its original condition.)
If you wish to cancel your order prior to delivery. We recommend contacting us via email or phone call. Please reference your order number and postcode.
If possible, please contact us prior to dispatch.
How To Return an Item
- We require you to complete a return form and attach it in an envelop to your order package.
- The return form will be on the back of your paper invoice. It can also be downloaded from the following link: returns form.
- Please complete the form in full, as this will speed up the refund process.
- Post the item back to our warehouse. Our address is included at the bottom of this page.
- The return postage is paid for by the customer. We recommend using a tracked service. As we may require a proof of delivery with the name of the person who signed for the return. This helps in case the item is delivered to the wrong address.
- Once returned, we’ll refund the account that originally paid for the order. This may take up to 14 days of the item being received at our warehouse.
- We will notify you when we have refunded your account.
- If you require any assistance, please call us on (01325) 717899.
If parcel arrives damaged, please do not accept delivery from the courier. By refusing, it will be returned directly to us.
If the item is damaged contact us on 01325 717899 or email [email protected] explaining the situation. We will ask for photos of the damage to be emailled.
Damage must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery to be eligible for return. This is due to the courier insurance requirements.
The item(s)will then be collected by us for inspection and refund / exchange in accordance with your requirements.
You have the right to return any faulty goods within 30 days of purchase.
We will collect the goods and issue a refund or exchange.
In addition to this, each product has a warranty which covers manufacturing defects for extended periods of time (as stated in the product description).
In the event that you receive an incorrect item, please contact our Customer Services Team on (01325) 717899 or by email to [email protected]
We will quickly exchange them with the goods you ordered, subject to stock availability.
Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.