Aura 25 Curved Heated Towel Rail – Central Heating (Product Summary).
The Aura 25 Heated Towel Rail for Central Heating is a curved, ladder-style bathroom radiator with round tubes. It has extra-thick 25mm horizontal bars, increasing the heat flow, which makes it faster to dry towels. This towel warmer comes with a lengthy 10 Year Guarantee and a 30 Day Returns Policy for peace of mind. The Aura 25 curved bathroom towel radiator is available in chrome or white colour options.
These heated towel rails have been carefully selected for sale in Solaire Quartz’s online shop and are proven to be long-lasting with durable finish. They are suitable for use in a range of room spaces, including kitchen, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom. The Aura 25 heated towel rail for central heating is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee. Buy online from our UK Shop.
Our heated towel radiators for central heating meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
Available sizes: Width – 500mm, 600mm. Height – 800mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm. Size range: Small, Compact, Narrow, Medium, Regular, Tall, Large.
Aura 25 Straight Heated Towel Rail for Central Heating – Dimensions: Width x Height in mm / BTU Output at Delta 50: CHROME: 500×800 – 1434. 600×800 – 1672. 500×1200 – 2046. 600×1200 – 2423. 500×1500 – 2483. 600×1500 – 2855. 500×1800 – 2920. 600×1800 – 3358. WHITE models: 500×800 – 1749. 600×800 – 2039. 500×1200 – 2498. 600×1200 – 2704. 500×1800 – 2920. 600×1800 – 3358
Image: Aura 25 Heated Towel Rail bar groupings (left to right – 800 mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm & 1800 mm height)
The Aura 25 Curved Heated Towel Rail is wall-mounted or fixed. The wall projection is adjustable at 90 – 110 mm to the front face of the towel bars. It is easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions. The pipe centres are calculated by measuring the towel rail width and deducting 36mm. The vertical pipes have a 1/2 inch BSP thread for connection to radiator valves.
Image: Aura 25 heated towel rail uses 25mm horizontal bars, which are extra-wide and dry towels faster than standard width bars (typically 19mm or 22mm).
Aura 25 Curved Towel Warmer – Central Heating (Detailed Product Specification)
TOP QUALITY TOWEL WARMER – VERY WELL MADE – THICK 25MM BARS FOR A HIGHER HEAT OUTPUT – UP TO 25% WARMER & FASTER DRYING THAN BASIC TOWEL RAILS – 10 YEAR GUARANTEE – 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
This heated towel rail is for central heating.
Our heated towel rails meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
- Top quality Deluxe Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator.
- Style / Type: curved tube, vertical ladder, round tube.
- Colour: bright chrome / white.
- 25mm-diameter bars for a high heat output.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Ideal for room spaces such as kitchen, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, caravan, hotel.
- Available sizes: Width – 500mm, 600mm. Height – 800mm, 1200mm, 1800mm .
- Size range: Small / Compact / Narrow, Medium / Regular, Wide / Tall / Large.
- Wall-mounted. Wall Projection = 90 – 110mm (adjustable) to front face of towel bar.
- Pipe Centres = width – 36mm.
- Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions.
- Sizes: Small, Compact, Narrow, Medium, Regular, Wide, Tall, Large.
- Dimensions (W x H in mm) / BTU Output at Delta 50: CHROME models: 500×800 – 1434. 600×800 – 1672. 500×1200 – 2046. 600×1200 – 2423. 500×1500 – 2483. 600×1500 – 2855. 500×1800 – 2920. 600×1800 – 3358. WHITE models: 500×800 – 1749. 600×800 – 2039. 500×1200 – 2498. 600×1200 – 2704. 500×1800 – tbc. 600×1800 – tbc.
The Aura 25 Curved Towel Warmer – Central Heating (Chrome / White) is available in different colours and sizes. We sell central heating, electric and dual fuel versions. We also sell a range of accessories.
Product Specifications: Aura 25 Curved Towel Warmer – Central Heating (Chrome / White)
|Model||Colour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||BTU/hr 50C||Electric (Watts)||Thermostatic (Watts)|