Aura 25 Straight Chrome Duel Fuel Towel Warmer. Thermostatic With Timer
For Central Heating and Electric connection.
TOP QUALITY TOWEL WARMER – VERY WELL MADE – THICK 25MM BARS FOR A HIGHER HEAT OUTPUT – UP TO 25% WARMER & FASTER DRYING THAN BASIC TOWEL RAILS – 10 YEAR GUARANTEE – 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
This dual fuel model runs on gas and electric and is supplied with dual fuel valves and a thermostatic electric element. This is ideal for running on electric in warmer months and central heating in Winter.
This dual fuel, thermostatic electric model has an enhanced element with variable heat control, a 24 hour 7 day timer and remote control. The towel rail is prefilled with glycol for frost protection. The element is packaged separately to prevent damage in transit, and must be inserted into the towel rail (instructions provided).
Our heated towel rails meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
- Top quality Deluxe Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator.
- Style / Type: straight / flat tube, vertical ladder, round tube.
- Colour: chrome.
- 25mm-diameter bars for a high heat output.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Available sizes: Width – 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm. Height – 800mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm .
- Size range: Small / Compact / Narrow, Medium / Regular, Wide / Tall / Large.
- Wall-mounted. Wall Projection = 70 – 90mm (adjustable) to front face of towel bar. Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions.
- Pipe Centres = width – 36mm.
About the Thermostatic Electric Element
The element monitors the temperature of the radiator, rather than the room temperature. Not only does this increase the accuracy of the element, but it isolates the radiator form other heat sources, which may otherwise interfere with your towel drying. Simply select the times when you need the element to be on and relax.
Packed with all features that you could ever need. You will be able to use the 7-day hour by hour timer, alongside the adjustable temperature control. All settings are changed by using the infa red remote control.
For vertical mounting only.
- Style: Remote Control Infrared Timed Thermostatic Electric Heating Element
- Easy to install
- Splash Proof Rating: IPX4 – Bathroom Zone 1. Insulation Class 1.
- Available in bright chrome or white finish, to match the colour of the towel rail.
- Built-in open window/door recognition.
- 24/7 time control through the easy to use wall mounted remote programmer.
- Can be used as a manual unit if the programmer runs low on batteries.
- Automatic frost protection.
- Connection to Towel Rail: 1/2″ BSP
- Power Lead: 1.2m Heat Resistant Cable, No Plug.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- CE and VDE Approved
- Guarantee (electric element): 2 Years
- Measures air temperature from 18C – 32C.
- Control water temperature from 30C – 70C.
ErP / Lot 20 Compliant – This electronically controlled heating element for the use in liquid filled radiators or towel rails fully complies with the requirements of the regulation 2015/1188 of the EUcommission for the execution of directive 2009/125/EG of the European Parliament (Eco Design Directive) generally with regard to an environmentally sound design of local space heaters – in this case specifically for electrical stationary space heaters.
The Aura 25 Straight Duel Fuel Towel Warmer. Thermostatic With Timer (White / Grey / Beach) is available in different colours and sizes. We sell central heating, electric and dual fuel versions. We also sell a range of accessories.
Product Specifications: Aura 25 Straight Chrome Dual Fuel Towel Warmer. Thermostatic With Timer
|Rail Size (mm)||Number of Cross Bars||BTU/Hr Δ||Thermostatic Element (Watts)||Heated Space|
|300 x 800||14||1109||300||4.06 m2|
|300 x 1200||22||1672||300||4.63 m2|
|400 x 800||14||1263||300||5.25 m2|
|400 x 1200||22||1809||300||6.36 m2|
|400 x 1800||32||2867||600||10.50 m2|
|500 x 800||14||1434||300||5.25 m2|
|500 x 1200||22||2046||300||7.50 m2|
|500 x 1500||28||2483||600||9.10 m2|
|500 x 1800||32||2920||600||10.70 m2|
|600 x 800||14||1672||300||6.13 m2|
|600 x 1200||22||2423||600||8.88 m2|
|600 x 1500||28||2855||600||10.46 m2|
|600 x 1800||32||3358||600||12.30 m2|