The Aura Steel is a stainless steel heated towel rail which has a long-lasting, durable finish. It is very well made with a 10 year guarantee and 30 day returns policy. This dual fuel bathroom towel radiator is for connection to mains electric and central heating. Our towel warmers meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
This dual fuel heated towel rail runs on gas and electric and is supplied with radiator valves and a PTC electric element. This is ideal for running on electric in warmer months and central heating in Winter. The electric element is splash proof / IP67 rated. The radiator valves are solid brass, chrome plated, with a 1/2″ BSP thread and 15mm pipe connection.
Product Specification: Aura Steel Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Towel Warmer
- Top quality Deluxe Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator.
- Complete with Dual Fuel Valves & PTC Electric Heating Element
- Colour: Stainless Steel / Bright Chrome.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Ideal for room spaces such as kitchen, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, caravan, hotel.
- Available sizes: Width – 400mm, 550mm. Height – 40mm, 800mm, 1200mm, 1600mm.
- Size range: Small / Compact, Medium / Regular, Wide.
- Wall-mounted. Wall Projection = 95mm to front face of towel bars. Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions.
- Pipe centres = towel rail width minus 32mm / -3mm.
- Dimensions (W x H in mm) / Power Output in Watts: 550×800 – 100W. 400×800, 550×800 – 150W. 400×1200, 550×1200 – 200W. 400×1600, 550×1600 – 300W.
- Dimensions (W x H in mm) / BTU Output at Delta 50: 400×800 – 1154. 400×1200 – 1597. 400×1600 – 2126. 450×550 – 813. 550×800 – 1324. 550×1200 – 1833. 550×1600 – 2442.
This towel rail is available in different sizes. We sell central heating, electric and dual fuel versions. We also sell a range of accessories.
|Model||Colour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||BTU/hr 50C||Electric (Watts)||Thermostatic (Watts)|