Adax Clea Wifi Low Profile Glass Electric Wall Heater With Timer, Modern (Detailed Product Specifications)
CONTROL YOUR ELECTRIC HEATERS AT HOME OR AWAY USING SMARTPHONE / TABLET / PC (ANDROID / IOS / WINDOWS MOBILE).
IDEAL FOR ANY ROOM INCLUDING BATHROOMS & KITCHENS – IT IS SPLASH PROOF / IP24 RATED .
LOT 20 / ErP COMPLIANT – MEETS NEW 2018 REGULATIONS FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY.
The Adax Clea Wifi (low profile / skirting version – 222mm height) is one of our best selling electric panel heaters. It’s stylish looks and useful features are backed by excellent Norwegian design standards. This electric heater is made in Europe and comes with a 5 year guarantee and has a 30 day returns policy for peace of mind.
We sell the Adax Clea Wifi Electric Heater in the following power outputs:
600W (for heating a 7.5m2 room space)
800W (for heating a 10m2 room space)
1000W (for heating a 12.5m2 room space)
There are two colour options – white and black.
Home automation heating: offers complete control of heating times and temperatures with daily / weekly programming. Group multiple Adax Clea WIFI heaters together to create room heating zones. All controlled wirelessly by smartphone, tablet or windows 10 pc – at home or away.
Low surface temperature (to touch): Maximum 55C – Safe for areas with Children, Elderly.
Splash Proof – IP24 Rated. Safe for bathrooms and kitchens (zone 2)
- A quality electric wall heater, made in Europe by industry-leading Norwegian manufacturer Adax.
- Built to high standards with a long 5 year guarantee.
- Delivery is free to most UK areas (see exceptions below), with fast shipping from our UK warehouse.
- 30 day returns policy for peace of mind.
- Silent, economic & efficient electric wall heater (also known as a panel heater, electric radiator, convection heater or convector radiator).
- Slimline, flat panel design (glass fronted) with rounded edges. Modern, stylish and contemporary.
- Ideal electric heater for Home, Bathroom, Kitchen, Office, Bedroom, Conservatory, Caravan, Outbuilding, Shed, Rural Buildings.
- Specially-treated aluminium alloy electric element provides rapid room heating.
- Doesn’t burn oxygen or dust. Ideal for allergy or asthma sufferers. Uses convection heating – no moving fan to blow out particles.
- Digital thermostat with temperature LCD display. Controls situated on top / rear. Power button on right hand side.
- Mains plug fitted. Simple wall mounting brackets – easy to install.
- Clearance space required: Below panel heater: 50mm. Above panel heater: 150mm
- 1.2m power cable – exits the electric heater from the rear right
- Mains Voltage: 220-240V.
When you setup the APP, please ensure that you enter the full name of your router in the SSID field (case sensitive). Sometimes it may default to ‘my wifi’ as the router name. Please ensure that you change this to the correct name of your router as your mobile phone would see it.
Broadband routers commonly offer two Wifi frequencies, 2.4GHz and 5GHz. We advise that you turn off the 5Ghz setting on the router’s setup page before you attempt the Wifi connection. This is to reduce interference. Use 2.4Ghz instead. When the connection is complete, you can turn the 5 Ghz mode back on again.
We sell a wide range of Adax heaters and their accessories.
- This heater is Horizontal mount only.
- The cable exits to the rear right hand side of the heater.
- A wall fixing kit is included.
- Cable length is as follows: 1.2m, UK plug attached.
Product Specifications & Dimensions: Adax Clea Wifi
|Model||Power (Watts)||Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||Room Size Heated(m2)||Weight (Kg)|
|ADAX CLEAL06KWT||600||222 x 964 x 87||7.5||6|
|ADAX CLEAL08KWT||800||222 x 1144 x 88||10||6.7|
|ADAX CLEAL10KWT||1000||222 x 1364 x 88||12.5||6.7|
How to install an Adax Electric Panel Heater
See the easy installation guide by Adax on Youtube:
Adax Clea Wifi Low Profile Glass Electric Wall Heater, Splash Proof, With Timer (Product Summary)
The Adax Clea Wifi is a modern, stylish smart electric radiator / flat panel heater. It is low profile, wall mounted and is fitted with a smooth safety glass front panel, making it easy to clean with a reflective finish. With a reduced height, this skirting heater is perfectly suited to conservatories. Adax Heaters are manufactured in Europe and come with a 5 Year Guarantee. This electric wall heater offers WIFI home automation with smartphone control from home or away using the Adax App (for Apple iOS & Android Phones). It is also splash proof with an IP24 rating, making it suitable for bathrooms and kitchens. Additional Features: convection heating. lcd temperature display, digital thermostat, anti-asthma/allergy, on/off switch, open window recognition, overheat protection, child lock (tamper proof), low surface temperature – 55C. Furthermore, this electric heater is LOT 20 / ErP Compliant, making it energy efficient and economic.
The Adax Clea WIFI (low profile) uses the convection process to heat a room. Air is drawn up through the bottom vent, heated with the electric element and rapidly circulated throughout the room through the top vent. It is ideal for heating room spaces such as home, office, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, caravan, hotel, shed, outbuilding, extensions. Additionally, the low surface temperature makes it safe for children and elderly – it can be used in schools, hospitals, nursing homes. This electric panel heater comes with simple, easy to install wall-mounting bracket system. 5 year guarantee. BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: The Adax Clea Wifi is horizontal mount only. The cable exits to the right. Cable length: 1.2m, It is also a plug-in heater, with a UK plug fitted – simply connect to a mains socket. The voltage is 230V. Additionally, they have Nemko certification and are manufactured in accordance and compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Adax Clea Wifi Electric Panel Heater Dimensions: Height (all models) 222mm. Wall Projection = 88mm. Available power outputs / room size heated / width: 600W – 7.5m2 – 964mm. 800W – 10m2 – 1144mm. 1000W – 12.5m2 – 1368mm. Size range: Small / Compact / Narrow, Medium / Regular. Clearance space required: 50mm below / 150mm above heater.