Aura 25 Dual Fuel Thermostatic Electric Towel Warmer / Heated Towel Rail in White, Curved (ALL SIZES). With Timer and Remote Control.
TOP QUALITY TOWEL WARMER – TIMER AND TEMPERATURE CONTROL – VERY WELL MADE – THICK 25MM BARS FOR A HIGHER HEAT OUTPUT – UP TO 25% WARMER & FASTER DRYING THAN BASIC TOWEL RAILS – 10 YEAR GUARANTEE – 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
- Top quality Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator with Timer & Remote Control.
- The towel rail is prefilled with glycol for frost protection and sealed. The element is packaged seperately to avoid damage. You will need to remove a blanking plug from the bottom of the towel rail, then insert the element. It will then be ready for installation.
- Style / Type: curved, vertical ladder, round tube.
- Colour: white.
- 25mm-diameter bars for a high heat output.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Ideal for room spaces such as kitchen, bathroom, shower room, cloakroom, caravan, hotel.
- Available sizes: Width – 500mm, 600mm. Height – 800mm, 1200mm, 1800mm .
- Size range: Small / Compact / Narrow, Medium / Regular, Wide / Tall / Large.
- Wall-mounted. Wall Projection = 70 – 90mm (adjustable) to front face of towel bar. Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions
- Pipe Centres = width – 36mm.
- Power: 220V-240V AC.
|Rail Size (mm)||BTU/Hr Δ||Thermostatic Element Watts|
|500 x 800||1434||300|
|500 x 1200||2046||300|
|500 x 1500||2483||600|
|500 x 1800||2920||600|
|600 x 800||1672||300|
|600 x 1200||2423||300|
|600 x 1500||2855||600|
|600 x 1800||3358||600|
About The R2 Thermostatic Electric Element
The element monitors the temperature of the radiator, rather than the room temperature. Not only does this increase the accuracy of the element, but it isolates the radiator form other heat sources, which may otherwise interfere with your towel drying. Simply select the times when you need the element to be on and relax.
Packed with all features that you could ever need. You will be able to use the 7-day hour by hour timer, alongside the adjustable temperature control. All settings are changed by using the infa red remote control.
The remote control’s display shows operating status. With the ECO button, the radiator enters the energy saving mode. With the key lock function, can be used in low temperature areas. So, a low temperature e.g. 40 °C can be safely maintained where regulations require it.
The element is complete with a comprehensive 2 year manufacture’s guarantee.
Easy temperature control – 30°C to 70°C
Easy timing control – On/off in 1 hour increments 7 days per week
Frost protection setting – Will maintain 5°C surface temperature when set to off mode
Constantly on – Program override facility
ECO mode – This will run the element at a constant 50°C
Screen lock – Allows you to set the remote and lock it from interference
For vertical mounting only.
Quality & Safety Tested
IPX4 splash-proof rated, and suitable for Bathroom Zone 1/2/3.
Fast, efficient heating for electric towel rails and radiators.
Connection to Towel Rail: 1/2″ BSP
Power Lead: 1.2m Heat Resistant Cable, No Plug.
Style: Remote Control Infrared Timed Thermostatic Electric Heating Element
Material: Stainless Steel
Voltage: 230 VAC
CE and VDE Approved
Guarantee (electric element): 2 Years
The bar pattern is the grouping of bars between gaps in the towel rail.
BAR PATTERNS can be seen in the supporting images for this listing.
800 mm high – 3 + 5 + 6 Bars (from top)
1200 mm high – 4 + 5 + 13 Bars (from top)
1500 mm high – 5 + 4 + 7 + 12 Bars (from top)
1800 mm high – 4 + 5 + 12 + 13 Bars (from top)