The Aura 25 is a straight white thermostatic dual fuel heated towel rail with a timer and remote control. This ladder towel rail features 25mm horizontal bars for a higher heat output. It is supplied with the R3 splashproof (IPX4) thermostatic electric element with built-in 24 hour / 7 day timer and remote. You can adjust the temperature of the towel rail to the desired heat level. This economic, efficient towel radiator is LOT 20 / ErP Compliant and has energy saving features such as open window recognition. The Aura 25 Curved comes with a lengthy 10 Year Guarantee and a 30 Day Returns Policy for peace of mind. Our heated towel radiators meet the British Safety Standard for Radiators (BS EN 442), and have passed the Standard Practise For Operating Salt Spray (ASTM B117).
The towel rail is prefilled with glycol for frost protection. The element is packaged separately to prevent damage in transit, and must be inserted into the towel rail (instructions provided). A dual fuel towel rail is ideal for running on electric in warmer months and central heating in Winter.
- Top quality Heated Towel Rail / Warmer / Radiator.
- Style / Type: straight / flat tube, vertical ladder, round tube.
- Colour: White
- 25mm-diameter bars for a high heat output.
- Economic, efficient, long-lasting with durable finish.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Available sizes: Width – 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm. Height – 800mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm.
- Size range: Small / Compact / Narrow, Medium / Regular, Wide / Tall / Large.
- Wall-mounted. Wall Projection = 70 – 90mm (adjustable) to front face of towel bar. Easy to install with four mounting brackets and full instructions.
- Pipe Centres = width – 36mm.
|Rail Size (mm)||BTU/Hr Δ||Thermostatic Element Watts|
|300 x 800||1109||300|
|300 x 1200||1672||300|
|400 x 800||1263||300|
|400 x 1200||1809||300|
|400 x 1800||2867||600|
|500 x 800||1434||300|
|500 x 1200||2046||300|
|500 x 1500||2483||600|
|500 x 1800||2920||600|
|600 x 800||1672||300|
|600 x 1200||2423||300|
|600 x 1500||2855||600|
|600 x 1800||3358||600|
About the Thermostatic Electric Element
The element monitors the temperature of the radiator, rather than the room temperature. Not only does this increase the accuracy of the element, but it isolates the radiator form other heat sources, which may otherwise interfere with your towel drying. Simply select the times when you need the element to be on and relax.
Packed with all features that you could ever need. You will be able to use the 7-day hour by hour timer, alongside the adjustable temperature control. All settings are changed by using the infa red remote control.
For vertical mounting only.
- Style: Remote Control Infrared Timed Thermostatic Electric Heating Element
- Easy to install
- Splash Proof Rating: IPX4 – Bathroom Zone 1. Insulation Class 1.
- Available in bright chrome or white finish, to match the colour of the towel rail.
- Built-in open window/door recognition.
- 24/7 time control through the easy to use wall mounted remote programmer.
- Can be used as a manual unit if the programmer runs low on batteries.
- Automatic frost protection.
- Connection to Towel Rail: 1/2″ BSP
- Power Lead: 1.2m Heat Resistant Cable, No Plug.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- CE and VDE Approved
- Guarantee (electric element): 2 Years
- Measures air temperature from 18C – 32C.
- Control water temperature from 30C – 70C.
ErP / Lot 20 Compliant – This electronically controlled heating element for the use in liquid filled radiators or towel rails fully complies with the requirements of the regulation 2015/1188 of the EU commission for the execution of directive 2009/125/EG of the European Parliament (Eco Design Directive) generally with regard to an environmentally sound design of local space heaters – in this case specifically for electrical stationary space heaters.