Dual Fuel Kit For Towel Warmers – Kit A. Sol*Aire dual fuel towel rail and radiator kit contains everything needed to both heat your towel rail via electric in the warmer months and switching to central heating in cooler periods when your boiler is active. All in one dual fuel valves maintain the aesthetic symmetry of the towel rail when installing the pipework to it.
Kit A Contains:
- 1 pair of chrome angled round valves
- 1 pair of t-pieces.
- 1 PTC electric element
Specifications – PTC Electric Element
- PTC Electric Element for Heated Towel Rails
- Power Outputs: 100W, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 400W & 600W
- Chrome Finish.
- Quality & Safety Tested.
- IPX6 rated – Protected against water jets (bathroom zone 1/2/3)
- Regulates surface temperature of towel rail at approx 60 degrees celcius.
- Fast, efficient heating for electric towel rails and radiators.
- Connection to Towel Rail: 1/2″ BSP
- Power Lead: 1.2m Heat Resistant Cable, No Plug.
- Style: PTC On/Off Electric Cartridge Heating Element
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC / 50Hz.
- CE and VDE Approved
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Specifications – Dual Fuel Radiator Valves
- Type: Dual Fuel Round Control Knobs
- Style: Modern, Contemporary
- UK / EU Tank / Combi System Compatible Standard
- Angled / 90 Degree Bend Connection Type
- Durable, study design
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- Socket Thread: ½″ BSP (to connect to towel rail / radiator)
- Pipe connection: 15mm (to connect to central heating piping)
- 2 Year manufacturer’s guarantee
|Height in mm|
|Width in mm|
Brass, Mild Steel
|Electric Heater Features|
|Electric Heater Type|
|Towel Rail Connection|
|Towel Rail Features|
|Towel Rail Shape|
|Splash Proof Rating|