The PTC electric element is designed for converting Heated Towel Rails to be powered by mains electric. Our elements provide the highest quality design using PTC technology which ensures safe, economic and energy saving heating.
These PTC Electric Element For Towel Warmers are splash-proof and can be used over the bath, excluding the use of water jets. Beware cheaper elements that may not offer this level of quality, economy and safety. Positive Thermal Coefficient (PTC) technology applied in heating provides a heating power that is a function of temperature, thus giving maximum power at lower temperature and reducing power output as temperature nears required level. The benefits of which include:
– Intrinsic safety
– No risk of overheating
– No thermostat cycling
– Both vertical and horizontal mounting.
Please note: You must ensure that you choose the right element power output for your heated towel rail. In our heated towel rail listings, we state suitable elements for each size of model. It is advised that you check with the seller prior to purchasing if you do not know this information.
Product specification – PTC Electric Element For Towel Warmers
- PTC Electric Element for Heated Towel Rails
- Power Outputs: 100W, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 400W & 600W
- Chrome Finish.
- Quality & Safety Tested.
- IPX6 rated – Protected against water jets (bathroom zone 1/2/3)
- Regulates surface temperature of towel rail at approx 60 degrees celcius.
- Fast, efficient heating for electric towel rails and radiators.
- Connection to Towel Rail: 1/2″ BSP
- Power Lead: 1.2m Heat Resistant Cable, No Plug.
- Style: PTC On/Off Electric Cartridge Heating Element
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC / 50Hz.
- CE and VDE Approved
- 2 year guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: Cable length is 1.2m. Plug not attached.