Dual Fuel Kit For Towel Warmers – Kit G. The Sol*Aire dual-fuel towel rail and radiator kit contains everything needed to both heat your towel rail via electric in the warmer months and switching to central heating in cooler periods when your boiler is active. This dual fuel kit is suitable for traditional heated towel rails. Kit G contains:
- 1 pair of chrome traditional cross head angled valves
- 1 CP electric-element
Specifications – CP Electric Element
- CP Electric Element for Heated Towel Rails
- Power Outputs: 100W, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 400W & 600W
- Chrome Finish.
- Quality & Safety Tested.
- IPX6 rated – Protected against water jets (bathroom zone 1/2/3)
- Regulates surface temperature of towel rail at approx 60 degrees celsius.
- Fast, efficient heating for electric towel rails and radiators.
- Connection to Towel Rail: 1/2″ BSP
- Power Lead: 1.2m Heat Resistant Cable, No Plug.
- Style: CP On/Off Electric Cartridge Heating Element
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC / 50Hz.
- CE and VDE Approved
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Specifications – Angled Traditional Radiator Valves
- Type: Traditional Control Knobs
- Style: Traditional / Cross head / Vintage
- UK / EU Tank / Combi System Compatible Standard
- Angled / 90 Degree Bend Connection Type
- Durable, study design
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- Socket Thread: ½″ BSP (to connect to towel rail / radiator)
- Pipe connection: 15mm (to connect to central heating piping)
- 2 Year manufacturer’s guarantee
|Electric Heater Features|
|Electric Heater Type|
|Towel Rail Features|
|Towel Rail Shape|
|Width in mm|
|Splash Proof Rating|
Brass, Mild Steel
|Towel Rail Connection|
|Height in mm|